Howard Stern Tommy parody

I just remembered a hilarious parody Stern did using Tommy (it was huge on
Broadway at the time).  He called it "Tom C," referring to his pain in the
ass general manager at K-Rock, Tom Chiusano.  It was done as a commercial,
featuring clips from "Tom's Cheap!" to "I'm Free," and "Pinhead Wizard- Our
stupid general manager, Tom's dumb as a wall!"  It had several others, also.
I actually have it on tape and if I can get someone to make an mp3 of it I'll
send it to anyone who wants it.  Do any of you stern fans remember it?