Re: Roger's voice

> Pete is "Rock's" greatest intellectual and Roger is a sheet metal worker.

Well, no one would disagree that Pete is the more intellectual of the two,
but I don't see why you can't perceive Daltrey's strengths.  If nothing else,
he is the biggest Who fan out of any of us.  He defends Pete (usually).
He defends The Who (always).  He never became aloof or big-headed.
He's never skimped or "gone through the motions" on any Who recording
or Who live show.  You might not want to admit it, but Roger *is* the
heart of The Who.

Out of TED, he's the one I'd most like to sit at a bar with, have a few drinks,
& converse.  OX probably wouldn't be able to hear me & I'm sure I would
say *something* to make Pete get up & walk away.

But keep your controversial opinions coming.  They're refreshing.

- SCHRADE in Akron