RE: John's voice

>From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Meet the New Boss
>
>>From: Sroundtable@aol.com
>>"Why didn't John contribute to vocals at all?"
>
>Two guesses:  He's nearly deaf and his voice is weak.

I thought JEB in VT dispelled that belief (voice part).  John's voice was
strong and right in tune.  Actually quite impressed with his voice
considering all the talk about how his hearing troubles were causing him to
sing out of key.
It just isn't so.
The man still got it.
Just can't figure out why he don't use it more.

Question: Was anyone from this list actually at the MSG Charity gig?
;-)

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT