Re: John not talking

>>But usually John has no problem chatting with the press...Why is he being
>>so secretive this time around???
>
>Because he knows nothing????

Could be.  John has complained in the past about Pete and Roger deciding
things and leaving him to hear it from the road crew.  He seemed to hedge a
little in his last interview about band relations, too.  Still, I'd suspect
that if there are any major TED projects in the works, then John might know
something about them.  They can't expect him to trash his tour plans for a
Who project, after all.

One thing that's going on is the QUAD musical, I guess, and it could be that
John and Roger aren't involved in that at all.  If Pete and Roger are
actually attempting to write songs together, then John might not know about
that, either.  BUT, if they're planning an album or a tour, then that's
another story all together!

:)
keets