Pair of JAE tickets 4 sale 6/8 - 10:00pm BBs bar + grill

Shit happens. I cant make the 6/8 show at BB's bar + grill.

I will be there Saturday the 9th though.
Hopefully, everyone going Friday will be there Saturday too. Right? Good!
Cause I haven't seen some of you since last summer.

Well since I have a pair of tix to the 10:00pm show on Friday and I cant
make it they are up for grabs.
Face is 85.00 and that's what I paid from ticketshitter. I'll take the best
offer. Cool?

Email me off list @ gligouri@oxhp.com

Thanks guys and gals and see you on Saturday June 9th!

-George

PS... Would be so kind to post this on Odds and Sods too? Thanks again!