Re: The Akron OX Show

> Have they made any changes to their sound, volume, style, etc.?

No not really.  Still loud.  Still stripped down:  bass, drums, guitar, keyboards.
"Boris" still has the little, extended jam bit they've been doing for a few years.

> John developed such a bass solo on The Who tour that I was wondering if
> he was working on something for the JEB.

Well, they've added some new songs for a start.  Even though there were some
miscues, the set did have a rehearsed feel to it.  Some songs ended & went im-
mediately into another one.  Stuff like that.  You could tell some thought & prac-
tice had gone into coming up with a cohesive set.

They even incorporated some of the "My Generation" LAL era jamming bits.
There was definitely a plan of attack.  Not just a batch songs thrown together
without any thought.

Good show.  Really.

- SCHRADE in Akron