Re: Who live 2000; good boots

In article <000c01c0e6e2$54cb9780$6c314ace@compaq>,
    "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>  writes:

> > Wait, you're saying that "From the Blues to the Bush" is "bootleg
> > quality"?  If so, then I'd really like to know what bootlegs you
> > have.
>
> Rich:
>
> There are lots of Who boots which sound as good as BTTB [...]

You miss my point.  For live material, I don't know what the beef is
with BTTB as far as sound quality goes.  Performance quality is a
different matter, yes its from the wrong end of the tour as far as
that is concerned, but that wasn't what I was talking about.
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>