Re: The Akron OX Show

OK I cant wait to see the ox this summer. My fav. songs by the who are the
one's entwistle played. 905, trick of the light, had enough, new song, young
man blues, real me, sparks, success story...I love john's voice!!
   I would love to hear entwistle play some solo songs too like cell #7, my
size, etc. But isn't it nice to hear him play songs the who never play
anymore????
   Schrade, how man songs did entwistle sing???

Scott p. not Scott s.
"The who mastered their hit i can see for miles"-review in the Orlando
evening star on the July 28, 1968 show at marine stadium in Miami, FL