Re: JAE/Todd R come to Canada

Ian,

I've copied this from the Todd list.......

Just heard an announcement on the radio that A Walk
Down Abbey Road is coming to Copps Coliseum in
Hamilton, Ontario (45 minutes from Toronto).  Why they
didn't come to Toronto, I'll never know (maybe there
wasn't a venue available that night).  Hamilton is the
Pittsburgh of Ontario (Steel town), without the
culture!

The wife (not a TR fan except for the hits) might even
come to this one.

This is first time playing here since the Pod Tour.
I'll alert the border guards to search his luggage.

Cheers,

John

Oh, Forgot to mention the date of the Hamilton, ON show is Sun, July
8th. If you're interested, cut and paste this link into your browser
(it probably will wrap). It's on the Ticketmaster.ca site.

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/cgi/artist_ca.idc?searchname=WALK_DOWN_ABBEY_ROAD_-_TRIBUTE_TO_THE_BEATLES,_A&state=on&city=&type=STATE&minorcatnum=31&MajorCatNum=2

Now I hear from fellow (lurking) Bawizzer Joan Harding that there are
rumours of a July 24th Toronto show.