who meeting in switzerland

hi all

i often read odds & sods digest and now i just wanna inform you that i and
two friends of mine organize the first WHO Meeting in switzerland on 23th of
june. we are awaiting about 28 big who fans, even some from germany.
my website www.thewho.ch has brought us together. without the internet,
everyone of us would still be thinking "am i the only fucking who fan in
switzerland??" it's gonna be fun. and if it's a success, we'll rent a bigger
location with space for more people next time we do it.
it's a pitty that most of you don't understand german. i've got some rare
photos on the website that you could check out in the 'bilder' (pictures)
part. and the 4 swiss concerts are also documented, some even with pictures
(go to 'konzerte').
i'm planning to translate everything in english, but that takes a lot of
time...

- roger