Re: Rocky Mountain News reviews Denver download

In a message dated 05/25/2001 11:23:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cadyb@home.com writes:

True, Who fanatics will pay $50 for two-disc bootlegs of lesser quality, but
there's simply no reason to pay this much money for so much hassle and so
little quality.

$50? I think we have all paid more than that...

<<<Except, of course, that it was a brilliant show.>>>

This is where it gets good...I do agree with the "for $23 you should get 2cds
with artwork, etc.

The reviewer is 100% brutally honest about this. It was a lot of hassle,
specially to put it on CD and listen to it in my car. But oh well, with the
who, at least this got released, unlike, ahem, the KBFH show, the live moon
era box set, etc. But hey, who is complaining??? Not us who fanatics..

Scott p. not Scott s.
"It was a good effort for a band that was on the slope."-Pete, Pepsi Arena,
Denver, CO, August, 24, 2000 introducing YBYB