JEB pre-show fun

>>Kevin in VT...Why dont you take a ride down? I think its about time we
met.
>>What do you say? Oh I cmon!!!!!

Well, well, well.
If it isn't George Ligouri!
What happened to *you*!?
Ya get married, and then disappear????
Oh, never mind.  I just figured it out.  Been busy, eh??  ;-)

Thanks for the invite to NY, but I'm pretty much planted here for that
weekend.
Dude!  Jet Blue from NY to Burl. VT mid-week is as low as $40!
You've got a ride back with Bjorn.  And, you'd have a place for the night.

>NO! LET THE THUNDER ROOOOAAAARRRR!!!

Thunder indeed.
I warned The Higher Ground to have plenty of ear plugs on hand.  They
laughed and mentioned that they had heard of John's reputation.
The cute girl selling tix told me that the loudest band to date was Gov.
Mule.
The cops came and everything.
I'd like to take a swing at the cop who tries to turn John's amp down!
(no, not really)

The following is one of the "ads" running on our local radio station:

"The Legendary John Entwistle will be at The Higher Ground, that's right,
the Higher Ground.  He'll be tearing through The Who's greatest hits.  A
show not to be missed."

I like that "Legendary" title.
Oooooooo, the mystique.

Kevin in VT
"Bush, Got Jeffords?"
(My favorite sign seen at Jeffords' announcement)