Re: Wholite-zone and TED payment

In a message dated 05/24/2001 10:37:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org writes:

Yeah, you definitely got something going on there.  All I got when I left
work
>this evening & got into my car was half a "Sqeeze Box."

Wife and I just returned from the Jeffords announcement, YES!, and get in my
car, turn on the radio, and of all songs................WGFA starts!  I just
sat there for a moment and listened.

Well i go to a bar often and on sundays and tuesdays they have a guy who
plays and sings songs on his acoustic guitar so i give him a dollar and he
does a pretty good rendition of squeeze box and pinball wizard. He one time
had every one clapping along to squeeze box and banging on their tables. I
just stood there with my beer and watched with a nice big smile on my face.

scott p. not scott s.
"Who you going to get? Here they are. The Who"-stage announcer, charlton
athletic football ground, 5.18.74, london, england