Re: JAE wakes up early - Yup I'll be there

At 16:40 23-5-01 -0400, you wrote:
>Yeah I'll be in line around 5am so I can get my spot right in front of the
>stage...You wont be able to miss me I'll be dancing around with my spiked
>coffee in a silver thermos. If anyone wants to meet me there for breakfast
>just bring the booze, I'll buy the coffees and eggs.
>
>Does ticketmaster surprise you?
>IDIOTS!

It's 10 PM, right? I gtta get there from Winooski, VT (and so does John). :-)

>Anyway, I'll be there Friday night.
>What time does everyone plan on getting in line?

I dunno, an hour or so in advance seems early enough for me (for the JEB,
says the guy who was 13 hours in the 'queue' for the Steve Marriott Tribute
concert, where most people started to queue up half an hour before the show
or so).

>Who's going from the list anyway?
>
> >From what I gather so far its going to be...
>
>Derrick
>Magik
>Me
>
>Anyone else?

Yeah, ME! :-) I'm coming down from The Netherlands to do Portland, ME,
Winooski, VT & the 4 concerts in NYC, NY.

>Kevin in VT...Why dont you take a ride down? I think its about time we met.
>What do you say? Oh I cmon!!!!!

Kevin could ride along with me and my buddy Chris, I guess, we're heading
for NYC from VT anyway.

>Lets all pray mother nature is nice to us on this special evening.

NO! LET THE THUNDER ROOOOAAAARRRR!!! It's coming down... It's coming down,
down, down... Can you hear it - in the distance - it's coming down, down,
down... CAN YOU HEAR THE THUNDER!!!
(and THAT'S where John does the 5:15 solo)

Seriously, there's nothing better then being tormented by bad weather while
waiting in the queue. The more fucked up it can be to get there, the more
you will enjoy the concert.

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"You're all fucking stupid!"