Entwistle with Ringo

Someone recently asked about a Ringo Starr & All Starr Band CD with Boris
the Spider on it. It has come into my store, and it does include John
singing Boris as well as Zak Starkey on drums...and apparently both play on
all of the tracks. If anyone is interested in this CD, it's for sale...$7
plus shipping. I only have one, though.

Other Who & related, for anyone interested:

Roger Daltrey - Can't Wait To See The Movie
Roger Daltrey - Rocks In The Head
Tommy soundtrack (double CD)
Jon Astley - Everyone Loves The Pilot (Except The Crew)

Maybe some of you might find some interesting way to destroy that last one,
if that's your pleasure. Anyway, all guaranteed etc. etc.
I can't keep much Who in the store; maybe it's because I'm playing it so
much...

"The same person has been at the last three shows in Texas.
   They're holding up a sign which says: Bush sucks.
     The craziest thing - it's his daughter."
                      Eddie Vedder

               Cheers                 ML