Re: hairysmilePete'sB-dayTwilightZone

> I walk into the store to get a bite and feel the hard day melt away, and of
> all songs that starts on the radio just as I enter.............Gettin' In
> Tune.
> It was perfect.

Yeah, you definitely got something going on there.  All I got when I left work
this evening & got into my car was half a "Sqeeze Box."

However, I do enjoy looking at the time & seeing that it's 9:05.  That's always
fun.  And also, there's a trucking company in this area which has the letters 'OX'
really, really big on the sides of their semis.  Seeing one of those on the road
just might make my day!

Ho hum.

- SCHRADE in Akron