RE: hairysmilePete'sB-dayTwilightZone

>From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
>Subject: Re: JAE/Todd R Beatles tour
>
>Great big hairy smile   :o)

Ummm, toothbrush anyone?????
>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Drinking the juice
>We are sure it's 5/19, right?  I used to think it was 5/18, but everybody
>corrected me.  The eighteenth sort of stuck in my mind because it's Mt. St.

>Helens day--the day the volcano blew up in Washington state years back.

Well, his post was dated 5/19, and that's also what Brian's "The Who this
Month" tells me.

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Life is strange - JEB on the brain?
>>The fact that the VT tags were personalized with "JEB 1" was.
>>
>>I'm still a bit wierded out by it.
>
>Hear anything like the Twilight Zone theme?  :)

The Twilight Zone Continues!
Was in meetings *ALL* Day yesterday.  I mean like from 7:30am (ON A FRIGGIN'
MONDAY!) until 3pm.
After my last meeting, I stopped into my favorite sandwich shop in that area
of the state.  Get out of my car, stretch, thank God that I made it through
the day, and start thinking about what I want to do when I get home.  Very
pleasant thoughts.
I walk into the store to get a bite and feel the hard day melt away, and of
all songs that starts on the radio just as I enter.............Gettin' In
Tune.
It was perfect.
Can't remember the last time I heard that tune on the radio.
(of course Bargain just began on the radio as I write)

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT