Re: Spreading Virus? (Please exuse non-Who)

Sometimes I get two or three of those a week in my hotmail accounts, and I
think the problem is how hotmail handles spam.  They're not always
identifiable, as they come in from "unidentified sender" with "none" in the
title bar.  I tried tracing one, but ended up with a bulk mailer in
Amsterdam, who may or may not have been able to do anything about it.

It's actually pretty safe if you're using hotmail or Yahoo, as they've got a
good virus scan that identifies the virus for you.  Watch out if you're
getting junk mail through your IP, though.

keets