Re: Roger on TV

>Saw a presskit for this at a Hollywood collectibles show this weekend and
>poured thru it, not a mention of Roger.  No photos or slides either that
>showed him.

Well, of course I wrote TNT and complained.  ;)

I caught the whole trailer on TV this afternoon and it seems like it could
be a good show.  They stole the Witchblade from Michael Moorcock, of course,
but this looks to be an original theft.  A viewer comment at IMDB said the
fight scenes in the pilot were a little cheesy, but hopefully they've hired
a better choreographer for the series.  I gather the Swordmaster from
Highlander might be available?

:)
keets