Re: Official Release

keets  "But depending on their connection, coding and uploading
quarters of the show might get a soundboard to the website within a
couple
of hours."

Aren't The Black Crowes doing something like that this summer?  I thought
I read that buyers of their latest offical studio CD would receive the
ability to download all summer shed shows shortly after the gigs.  Are
there any Crowes fans here who can confirm?  Gern?

On a similar subject, I seem to remember one of Pete's diaries from early
in the tour last year saying that he was going to speak with Curbishley
about setting up a Dead-like taping area.

Jeff