Re: John Entwistle in NYC to record with Gov't Mule thread.

>I really should have asked Gov't Mule when I ran into them at a sushi bar
>here in Atlanta a couple of weeks ago but I'm shy and don't like to bother
>people when they're eating.  Suppose we'll find out later.

Anybody who knows me well knows this is not a problem with
me (I would have waited until they were done with their meal
though). :) I forgot to ask them when I saw them in Nashville
about 6 weeks ago.  Talked about everything else but that.

Bruce

PS - Kirk, Scott told me he heard JJ Cale was at 328.
         Did you see him?