Drinking the juice

First off, Happy B-day to Pete!
Like the way he reminded us of his age.
How is it already 5/19 in the UK if they are only 5 hours ahead of EST????

Looks like Pete is really doing some soul searching.  I'm going out to get
me a big bottle of Cranberry juice tonight!
Call me crazy, but I'm seeing this re-visiting of Baba and religious soul
searching as step one to the new album.  An album to guide us through our
later years.
Ok, don't everyone call me crazy at once.

Lastly, was I the only one that got shivers seeing a picture of Pete playing
an SG??????

Kevin in VT