RE: JEB in VT - A draw?

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: Vermont improves - JEB in VT !!
>
>Go, Kevin!!!!  Nothing like a little support from the fans.  Ever consider
>career as concert promoter?  ;)

Wouldn't that be fun!  I could use a career change right about now.
My flyer is going to be "Baaaaaad".
I've already got a proto-type.
If anyone is on the fence about hitting The Higher Ground, it's a small
club/bar located in a shopping mall.  It's very nice and "cozy" that holds
around 500?  Bands I've seen there: Cake, Gov. Mule, Parliament
Funk-I-Delic.
Can't think of a place with a better opportunity to buy John a drink.

>From: John Hughes <john@pureneasy.fsnet.co.uk>
>Subject: Re: Speculation v fact
>> Can you count how many of us that makes????
>
>A lot fewer now who are/were confused by wrong information. Points made
>and digested, corrected and done with I think!

"Wrong Information"?
Hmmmmm, to let John have the last word or not????? Hmmnmmmmmm?

Peace mate,

Kevin in VT
(still deleting that damn "L")