Re: High notes

In article <F213DKksFtb6f1AX8yY0000420f@hotmail.com>,
    "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>  writes:

> [Studio] gives us a chance to hear The Who
> concept of what the music should sound like under controlled circumstances.

This can be both a blessing and a curse.  A blessing because you can
always do another take when it doesn't sound right, and a curse
because you can end up a slave to your perfectionist impulses.

Take two hundred and seventy-six, ya know this used to be fun....
--
Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
         Home <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>