It's contest time at The Night Owl (no Who content)

Hi Everyone!

It's time for another contest here at The Night Owl. As you may or may not
have seen in our latest newsletter, this time, we're doing one for all the
jazz collectors out there. We've got a set of the 5 latest Miles reissues
-- Miles Davis At Newport 1958, 'Round About Midnight, Milestones, Jazz at
the Plaza, and The Best of Miles Davis/John Coltrane (1955-1961) -- to give
away to a lucky winner.

The reason that this set will appeal to the collectors is because the discs
are advance copies. There are no booklets, or jewel cases. They're just the
CDs in black cardboard sleeves. They are *all* limited pressings. The music
and sound quality is identical to the actual releases. As a special added
bonus, we're going to include the press release that came with the CDs,
making this set even more valuable.

Of course, if you're not a collector, or you're just discovering the vast
Miles Davis catalog, this is a great place to start. So take a chance and
enter the contest. You've got nothing to lose and some great jazz to gain.

Good luck!

Steve

Steve Marshall
Editor - The Night Owl
stevem@thenightowl.com
<http://www.thenightowl.com>
The best place on the web for music reviews
Member - National Music Critics Association

Check out Night Owl Radio - now online!