Re: JEB in VT

Well the one complaint i had about kenney jone's and his drummin was he
stopped in between the gaps in my generation and other songs. Zak continues
to drum thruout the songs. Kenney seemed to have a slower pace.

I never saw the who before 96 but they did a great job, i did not think
rabbit was too intrusive. I think the who sounded modern on this tour. Up to
date. Cant explain, 5:15 and YBYB were the best songs. Is there anything
better than the short sharp shocks of cant explain??? I did not like the
opening pete did to who are you with all the guitar work. It should have been
like the studio version and I have grown to love magic bus, a song i used to
hate!

scott p. not scott s.
I hated it. I still hate it. Hate it, hate it, hate it!"
- Roger Daltrey 1994 on the 1982 its hard album.