RE: JEB in VT

>From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
>Subject: more JEB dates
>
>For those who haven't seen this yet:
>http://www.johnentwistle.com/wistlestop/update.htm

File this under "ask and ye shall receive" !!!!!!
JEB in VT!!!

Thanks Jeff for keeping tabs.

Big, *BIG THANKS* to Alan M. for putting me in contact with BITSA.
Obvious big thanks to BITSA for considering and then booking in the
Burlington area of VT and especially at The Higher Ground (friend is an
owner)!!

Higher Ground, Winooski VT - June 7th, The John Entwistle Band.
Fantastically cozy place to see JEB!

If anyone needs help finding shelter for the evening, or for directions and
things to do etc., let me know.

>From: "Jon Rhein" <rhein@betterthanlife.com>
>Subject: Re: The Who 2000
>
>The Who 2000David,
>I thought it was an amazing tour.  Watching/hearing Pete play crunching
>power chords and inspired solos was something I thought we'd never be
>seeing
>again.  Easily the best tour since '79, IMO.

Everyone I know who was fortunate enough to see The Who back in the 70's has
said the same thing to me.

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: The Who 2000
>
>And finally, there was Zak.  A drummer who knew how to capture the
>different nuances
>in each song.  Never annoying.  Surprisingly solid.
>
>But Pete stole the shows.  Before 2000, I hadn't heard Pete play full-force
>electric at
>a live show.  My prayers were answered.  He gave me everything I could've
>hoped for.

Prayers indeed.  Summer of 2000 was when my greatest fears were laid to
rest.  The fear of never having the opportunity to see The Who as just a raw
band playing for their fans.

Kevin in VT