Re: The Who 2000

> I think Pete is the biggest factor, the energy level of his solos is better than ever!

Yeah, I agree, when Pete's "into it," as he was for the 2000 tour, it's more than likely
going to be a great show.  Like Jon said, to hear loud, raw, electric, messy Pete guitar
playing was a dream come true.

Daltrey sounded alright at the four shows I saw.  Some trouble with the high notes
but he had the some trouble in '82!  Let's give him credit.

OX is OX.  I thought he could've been louder at some of the shows I saw, but I guess
that's nit-picking.

Rabbit.  Thankfully not too intrusive.

And finally, there was Zak.  A drummer who knew how to capture the different nuances
in each song.  Never annoying.  Surprisingly solid.

But Pete stole the shows.  Before 2000, I hadn't heard Pete play full-force electric at
a live show.  My prayers were answered.  He gave me everything I could've hoped for.

- SCHRADE in Akron