Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #128

Jeff,

I've heard Ascendance II before, though I thought it
was called Ascendance II. I have that Peter Gabriel
collection. Actually, I think it's among my mom's
records (yep, vinyl) now--no room for records in my
little apartment. I don't remember the name of the
album. Anyone? That song was one of my favorite "mix
tape" songs in high school.

Inga

=====
“I do not know that it was music; it was more like watching violence put to rhythm. But unquestionably, it stood out as the most remarkable appearance in the entire second half, and I say this even though the Rolling Stones and the Beatles were to follow.” Excerpt from New Musical Express, 5/6/66.