Re: CHARTS & THE WHO

Bjorn C  "> Often The Who is in polls and such and since The Who never got a
#1 hit this thing that's been going on here in Holland got my interest...."

Pretty funny stuff, Bjorn.

I can see it now...."I'm Carson Daly.  Today on TRL we have a very special
release party for The Who's new CD called "How you like my chest muscles,
baby?"  Call us up with you Who video requests and we'll talk to the guys to
introduce 'em."

<click> Hi Carson, I'm Mandy from the valley.  Will you play Britney's
latest?

Carson:  Any questions for The Who, Mandy?

Mandy:  <click>

Pete looks amused.

Carson:  Well, anyway.  Let's see The Who's new video for "The Kids Are
Allright 2000".  What's it about Pete?

Pete:  The feelings that come across a parent as they face their own
mortality and long to know that the beautiful creatures they brought into
the world will be allright in their absence.

Carson (looking confused):  OK - let's see the video.