Re: Tommy Demos/online whoboots

on 11-05-2001 17:48, Quad at quadimages@yahoo.com wrote:

> I have some IPs with u/p's if anyone wants them.

That would be very nice indeed. Please do mail them to me privately.

> Lar's I had no idea you had a Hotline server set up.
> I might be able to find a thing or two to upload for
> you ;-)

Well, its been up about 1,5 years now. It started pretty small, but after 6
months I already had to upgrade the harddisc to 15 gig. Even that proved to
be insufficient, so now the whole thing runs brand new PowerMac G4 533 and 2
harddiscs: 60 + 15.
I do hope you have something to upload. I set the whole thing up because I
think that the bootlegs that are out there are sold at ridiculous high
prices. And most of the boots are often of terrible audience quality. This
is my way of doing something against it; I offer them for free. And when
requested even in Shn-format. It appeared to be the right move, since the
site is still growing and weekly new uploads arrive.
That leads to the following: I now have 25 shows of the recent 2000 tour
online. If anyone would be so kind to fill in the gaps and upload a show
thats not on the server yet it would be highly appreciated. It sure would be
nice to get the whole tour online.

Here's the list:

Birmingham 30-10-00
Birmingham 8-11-00