Re: Tommy Demos

l.van.kammen (who are you?) wrote:

>Listening to the Tommy-demos I suddenly wondered why most fans dont consider
>Tommy their favorite Who-album.
>I think I know why. Most songs are so weird, special, almost non-adaptable
>for stageperformance. Not weird in a sense they are funny or ridiculous, but
>so very different to everything I ever heard in my life. Like "1921" or
>'Christmas'. Composed using standard formats, but still.. Different. You
>really have to listen to it in stead of just enjoy it like the raw power of
>(most) Quadrophenia.
>But its just my feeling on Tommy

Where are you getting Tommy demos (besides Christmas or Pinball Wizard
on the Scoops)?

I'd like to hear these!

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.