Re: sagging record sales, eh?

TED's cd sales aren't running anywhere near Britney Spears or the Backstreet
Boys.  If they did, we'd see a little more promotion from MCA.

Older artists without the big promotional bucks are having problems selling
cds (note how Psychoderelict tanked, brilliant as it was), and in some
cases, getting their recording contracts renewed.  TED/Pete are currently
unsigned, so they don't have any big label $$ behind them to help sell the
cds.  These things Pete is putting up on his website are done with his own
money, and he's the man who loses when people don't pay.

keets