Re: PT makes Denver 2000 available for download - soon!

> > Recorded live at the Pepsi Center in Denver on August 24th 2000, it will
>be an unedited soundboard recording, untouched by human hands!
> >
> > The show is available to download in fours separate parts (each around
>35 mg in size).
>
>In view of the comments on Pete's Heroin problem, I can't help passing this
>on; just how much hard drive space will 35mg take???

All the folks who are up to date (in the gigabyte range) are likely to snap
this up, but if you've got an older computer, 35 megabytes might max out
your whole drive.  Plus, at 56K it'll take all night to download.  If you've
got Windows, try clicking on My Computer and then right click on your
C-drive (if that's your hard drive) and choose "Properties."  That should
tell you how much total space and how much free space you've got in bytes.
If you've not got Windows, I dunno.

I'm not much into downloading and burning cds, but anyone interested in the
fine points of such big downloads might want to sign up for Justin Trout's
WhoBoots@yahoogroups.com and ask the questions there.

keets

P.S.  Um, what does this have to do with heroin?  :)