Re: Fan hitting the shit; Meltdown fever

re:

> Figuratively, I think it was something like that.  There certainly are a
lot
> of aggressive people on the Who lists, but everybody just has to get used
> it--a little respect goes a long way.  What's bad is trying to control a
> list by bullying behavior that discourages free posting, or which
ridicules
> or harasses posters in an attempt to drive them away.  This is the
> serverlist equivalent to beating little kids up in the schoolyard, and
it's
> the preferred method of interaction for certain fans we all know and love.
> ;)

Lela Buis discussing Odds and Sods on IGTC:

"It's about who's going to be in control of the list. That bunch tries to
run off anybody whose ideas they don't like, or anybody who threatens their
champion, Fang. I took offense to the first couple of abusive remarks, and
now I stay on the list just to harass them."

Sounds like you were talking about *yourself* when you talked about
"bullying behavior that discourages free posting, or which ridicules or
harasses posters in an attempt to drive them away" above....