Zep mediocrity and new material in the can

ML  "Presence? That was the album that made me decide never to buy
another Zep album unheard again."

The last one I bought was "Houses of The Holy".  They just don't do a
whole lot for me.  Again - they weren't ever THAT great to constitute a
meltdown.

ML  "New material is complete written songs...not jamming and/or ad
libbing."

Jamming and ad libbing are part of the writing process, even if they
don't morph into a studio recorded track with a new name.  I will send
you the 10/4 MSG show in the next few weeks.  On TKAA2K the earlier
jamming and ad libbing has *nearly* become a new song.  Of course I
wouldn't expect you to back down, I'll try anyway :o)

Jeff