RE: KeffSigsComunicatewithPete

>Brian Cady "Thanks for the honor guys and gals! Now, if only I can keep
>from calling him Big Nose..."
>
>You should call him Holy Father, we should call you Cardinal Cady.
>Everybody chant: "SeeMeFeelMeTouchMeSeeMeFeelMeTouchMe - Oooohmmmm"

I was waiting for some of the gals to chime in here, but since they didn't,
check out this poem by Yellow Ledbetter.

Our Godfather
                 Who art in Twickenham
                  Hallowed be thy nose
               The fingers strum, thy songs be
                        done,
              On Earth as they were in London.
              Give us this day our daily records;
               And send us some VIP passes,
           As we forgave those with passes who arn't us.
              Lead us not into the Lifehouse;
                  And deliver us from
                   Psychoderelict.
             For thine is the Boathouse, and the