Re: Must Change

> > I thought Pete said he established the rhythm with his footsteps. Take a
>listen.
> >
>Yeah, in a book it said if you have a good stereo, you can hear pete's
>sneakers squishing as he is walking on the floor.

Actually I can hear a nice regular squeak on my computer speakers, which is
likely what the book is referring to.  If that's Pete, sounds like he's
rocking back and forth, as he often does when he's playing.  It's a regular
squish, though, and Entwistle's doing something quite a bit more complex.

keets