Re: I shot the Heroin (but I didn't snort the deputy); Pete vs the fans

In a message dated 05/03/2001 2:16:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mleaman@sccoast.net writes:

But wouldn't you say, instead, the lowest point for The Who was the `79 tour
(when Pete was drunk 90% of the time) and Face Dances, because It's Hard and
the `82 tour are better than that

Yeah but when Pete was drunk the who were at their best (i.e., charlton 74,
kampuchea 79) and they played their best. Not like in 80-81 when alcohol and
drugs started affecting pete's performance onstage with the rest of the band.

scott p. not scott s.
"Keith said this was his favorite song on the album and that he cried when
Pete played it for him"
  -roger on how many friend's from who by numbers.