Re: Saturday Night

>>What I've heard is that originally Simon Phillips did a take where he did
all the drumming. After that it gets confusing whether Jon Astley went in a
completely replaced Phillips drum track with a computer programmed drum
track or simply augmented Phillips' original. Even if he completely erased
Phillips, I have to wonder whether he used Phillips' track as the template
for the computer reprogramming.>>

I think he completely replaced the track.  I might have a quote from Astley at home about this, when I get home from work, I'll post it.

Jason

http://www.mail2web.com/ .