RE: KeffSigsComunicatewithPete

>From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
>Subject: Elton's young nuts & complications
>
>How about this:  The Who experienced complications that led to a decline in
>the quality of their work :-)

Keff, I mean Jeff, I know we're talking about semantics, but I think you're
going in the wrong direction.  While many may not like the style, I think
the quality was still very high.
Oh hell, never mind.  I just looked up the word and found 9 different
definitions for quality.
I think your safe.

>From: Pilam76@aol.com
>Subject: Re: Lame post scripts
>i thought i would do something to stand out. Does it
>bother everyone????

Keep on Keepin' on.
And, who gives a rats ass what we think anyway?  :)

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>Subject: Re: Meltdown (go ahead, give it to me); No new Who
>Is it? I haven't seen him on this list. I haven't heard of any gathering
>opinions. I think more he's Pete's representative to us, not the other way
>around.

That's my take.

>No, it should be one of us...and if I had any choice (even though I know
>he'd turn it down), I'd nominate Brian Cady. He's intelligent, well-spoken,
>understands every time, and (I believe) could communicate with Pete without
>threatening his ego.

Grand idea, and very appropriate nomination.  Ok, how do we make it happen?
Seriously.

Stay in Tune,
Kevin in VT