Elton's young nuts & complications

sp "Jeff, my friend, you're either nuts or under 25."

I am far from under 25.  On the nuts suggestion, you could definitely make
an argument.  A more likely explanation is that I am stupid - that's always
my favorite list insult :o)

"First of all, Elty don't write lyrics!"
I never said he did, I said he couldn't.

"Second of all, the better half of his and his lyricist Bernie
Taupin's 70-75 work is some of the most magical Pop/Rock of all time."

OK.

"I disagree about post-Moon Who. Those albums aren't great, but they are
good.
Some evidence? COAT, QUIET, DAILY, ATHENA, EMINENCE, CRY."

OK.  It may not have been a 'meltdown' (whatever that means), but when you
go from rock's greatest performing act and having recorded 3 of Jeff House's
favorite album's to 'good but not great' albums, spotty performances and
barely speaking to your mates for years at a time you have experienced
something like a 'meltdown'.

How about this:  The Who experienced complications that led to a decline in
the quality of their work :-)

Jeff