Re: meltdown/comeback TKAA2K

keets  "Am I out of line on this?  Everybody seemed pleased with the tour at
the time.  Why is it so bad looking back on it?"

You're just out of line with me.  That is a good thing :o)

I've heard and seen some of the "Join Together" material.  I didn't see any
of the tour.  It's just too polished and boring for *me* to sit through much
of it.  I'll refrain from hurling insults at you for now.

BTW, I am with you on your love of the "TKAA2K" post-modern free association
song.  Have you heard any of the versions with all the lyrics (as posted on
Pete's website)?  The free association came together into a full-fledged
expanded new song.

Jeff