Re: GO SCHRADE !,

At 12:16 -0800 3/29/2001, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:10:09 -0500
>From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
>
>21st century Ox.  BAaahaaaa, You kill me!

Very good.  However...can anyone under the age of, oh, 21, tell me why that
is funny?  I feel I should offer prizes.

>Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:14:15 EST
>From: Pilam76@aol.com
>
>WHAT IS HARD IS MAKING HIM FEEL HARD-pete at maple leaf gardens after its
>hard on 12.17.1982

Thought it was "...making IT feel hard.", no?  I never thought of Pete as
having that "Little Elvis" thing going.

Cheers,

Alan
Dell is the one-eyed man in the kingdom of the blind.  Apple sees in 3-D.