Re: balls

> This identification indicates there slightly different versions of the message
> that the fans are receiving.

I talked to this guy (dude?) who's a guitarist in a local rock band & he's started
getting into THE WHO because he pcked up a copy of Dave Marsh's BEFORE
I GET OLD book.  He's a general rock fan who didn't know *that* much about
THE WHO.  He's somewhat familiar with their "catalogue," but was quite intrigued
with their individual personalities described in the book.

We had a good conversation.  I yelled out "Substitute!!" during his band's set,
to no avail.

- SCHRADE in Akron