Re: Target

Kevin Wrote:

>Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 10:50:49 -0500
>From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
>Subject: In Search of a Target

>I am searching low and high for a simple "target" decal.  A sticker that is
>just the classic Who red, white, and blue target.
>I know George Ligouri (I believe that's who it is) has "WHO" Euro stickers,
>but am hoping to find just a target sticker.

>Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>Kevin in VT

Kevin,  The WHO Target is actual from the British Spitfire fighter plane
from The World Wars.  It dawned on me when I was watching a History Channel
show on the war for air control over Europe.  I think that you can probably
get some decal from a hobby store, or search for spitfire on the web.

I dig the target too!

Joe