Re: New Who

> No more "Behind Blue Eyes?"  Not kick ass enough?  What do you mean by raw?
> What do you mean by "upbeat" songs?  Something cheerful and reassuring?
> Examples?

"Behind Blue Eyes" has some balls to it.  A lotta balls, in fact!  I wouldn't mind a
few slower songs.  Remember, I said I wanted "mainly" upbeat songs.  I would
expect a few slower numbers on a new WHO album.  A song can be slow, but
still have balls.  Like "Naked Eye."

What I mean by "raw" is *not* overproduced (tons of overdubs) & *not* soft
(no "Where's the guitar?!" a la FACE DANCES).

I want a WHO album with some attitude.  I want a WHO album that's snotty.  I
want a WHO album that's honest.  I want a WHO album that's uncertain.  I want
a WHO album that's insightful.  I want a WHO album that's humorous.  I want
it all, baby!  They've done it before, now Pete needs to get off his ass & do it again.

Get inspired, Pete.  Listen to some Kinks or something.  But if you can't do it; if
you can't write songs for THE WHO anymore, or don't want to.......then atleast
tell us.  We're with you either way.  In fact, we've never left.

- SCHRADE in Akron