Re: The Kids Are Alright DVD

> Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:27:32 -0600
> From: "Who Girl!!" <dakota8@home.com>
> Subject: The Kids Are Alright DVD
>
> We are sorry to report that the release of the following
> item has been cancelled:
>
>   Jeff Stein(Director), et al "The Who - The Kids Are Alright"

Well now I'm definately glad I picked up a copy while in
Amsterdam a couple weeks ago.  Sure it's Region 2, but at
least I can play it on my laptop.

> Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:31:35 -0700
> From: Rich <legalize@xmission.com>
> Subject: Re: The Kids Are Alright DVD
>
> So I guess my 16mm Fujicolor print just got more valuable?

Nope sorry, it's worthless.  I'll give you $10 for it.

	Bill

/* Bill Sherman  (wsherman@ncsa.uiuc.edu)                                */
/* National Center for Supercomputing Applications                       */
/* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                            */
/*     Og - "You want to do mankind a real service?  Tell funnier jokes" */
/*  Spinner - "but facts don't always reveal the truth"                  */
/*      Robin - "Yeah, but I always figure that's the writers' fault"    */

:-)