The Kids Are Alright DVD

I got this email message today from Amazon.com:
What the hell?
--------------------------
Hello from Amazon.com.

We are sorry to report that the release of the following
item has been cancelled:

  Jeff Stein(Director), et al "The Who - The Kids Are
Alright"

Though we had expected to be able to send this item to you, we've
since found that it will not be released after all.  Please accept
our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we have caused you.

We have cancelled this item from your order.

Your credit card will NOT BE CHARGED for this item because you only
pay for items when we ship them to you.

Your order is now closed.

Thanks for shopping at Amazon.com, and we hope to see you again!

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com