magic bus

OK, here is a question: a lot of people, from what I have heard, did not like
it when the who played magic bus on this tour. In fact, I believe Roger said
at one point people were yelling "TOO MUCH OF MAGIC BUS!" I was never a fan
of magic bus and when I use to listen to it on CD during various live shows,
I would sometimes skip it totally but lately I have grown to accept it b/c I
love the jams at the end. Were a lot of you unhappy with magic bus on this
tour??

Scott p. not Scott s.
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I NOW GIVE YOU, TOMMY!!!-keith introducing Tommy at the
Swansea football ground in 1976